Sunday, November 3, 2013

Central


[Rebel Conscious]
Stopping traffic the way I catch wreck
Whiplash, the way you bob your neck
When Reb and Po in the deck
Had to earn our respect
Freestylin' for hours while my mom slept
In the next room, cartoon network on the screen
But it's muted my rhymes are computed
Don't confuse this with procrastinating you this
We were honing the style for our evolution
Bmore's outcast, but unlike the duo
We will outlast the bs, numero uno
The anguish got a nigga speaking Spanglish
Bilingual without speaking another language
Damage, terror, destruction
Spitting fire like a volcanic eruption
Kicking the gift til nothing is left, off of my chest
How I progress til niggas go deaf
Realest sh__ they heard that's all I ever said
Make your next move your best move
They compared us to checkers, but we playing chest dude
Drive-thru rap, we got that soul food
Me and Arthritis, chilling at Grand Central
Po caught a hack, in the Cadillac
Met us in the back then we transformed like Voltron attack
Thundercat niggas, wet p___ in the flesh
Be prepared to take a beating til you meet your death
It takes years for this, Ally said it best
If you don't want to be the best then your purpose don't exist
Mindless, heartless, hellbent, heaven-sent
Close your eyes and imagine like Ray and Stevie did

[Dead Poet]
Caution we don't do this for the fame or fortune
And I don't say this often, but in this game I'm Jordan
Red and black, with the 45 on my back soaring
Po's a champion, but don't applaud him
See to this world I'ma martian, lost little orphan
Bruce Wayne no Commissioner Gordon
Stand alone like Alex Jones sonning Piers Morgan
Even if they lower my coffin
Harvest everyone of my organs
I'ma still be walking eternally with Christ Yahusha
Trust my teachers ain't lie when they said I got a brighter future
I used to light the buddha to relax my mind computer
Now, I detach mind from soul when I rhyme to divine producers
Being young, black and saved ain't no 1st person shooter
Behold a Pale Horse like William Cooper
I'ma man of peace, but threaten my fam I'll really shoot ya
You hear me? Far from a conspiracy theory
This is heavy...very and you demons don't scare me
Be sober cause your adversary the devil as a roaring lion
Walks around seeking to devour with his warring giants
Defy the laws of science
With lyrics through the Holy Spirit
Paint a picture so vivid can't you hear it?
Or see the horror, Sandy Hook to Aurora
Mk Ultra, children sacrificed on Molech's altar
Sodom and Gomorrah
As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end
YAH's the author
Open Pandora's box like Jesse Ventura
They wanna ban guns, using mass media to alter
Your perception, like seeing a flying saucer
You can't ignore us, reporters of the works of darkness
New World Order, corrupt judges, crooked lawyers
I'm in a nightmare running like Luke and Laura
But still surrounded by Children of the Corners
I'm not of this world just a foreigner
I'm dead to it call the coroner
You wanna know the truth
Open your Bibles and Torahs






No comments:

Post a Comment