Sunday, October 27, 2013

Final Fantasy


[Dead Poet]
Born alone, die alone, mourn alone, cry alone
In a crowded room I'm alone, I zone
Travel pass beams of gas, in a spacecraft so fast
The force could split atoms in half
Alas! It's alive, the Holy Spirit it thrives
Conforming me into the image of the Son of the Most High
Cause in Adam all die, I love how Lauryn killed that
Acoustic, just the music, so you can feel that
This is real rap, no Bling-bling or flashy cars
Just the truth delivered to your stoop with nasty bars
Heaven ain't a mile away, it's actually far
And most of y'all don't have a clue who we actually are
No one, just an undeserving servant of His purpose
Without my Heavenly Father I'm worthless

I spit a final fantasy cause dudes wanna damage me
For using my brain and simply asking how can it be
Insanity, to question the lies that they feed us
We evolved from nothing, we're just mindless creatures
I put my faith in Jesus, not a preacher just a speaker
From the heart, I pray I reach ya in time before the Reaper
Peace bro

[Rebel Conscious]
I got four tanks of oxygen, hydrolyzed collagen
Hydroponics, I'm quite astonished I'm still alive my friend
Three dosages of Mescaline, Anbesol medicine
Second time they told that boy slow down, Seraphim
Celestial being with 3 wings
One final fantasy, wake me up from this dream
Sleep paralysis, I'm haunted by these evil dems
One final fantasy, wake me up from this dream
Sometimes I feel like I'm on my own
Eyes closed, ears covered with headphones
No talk, heartbeat like baritone
Everybody is deep, after they dead and gone
I'm nobody to speak on the lies they tell us
Cause when you follow your heart, your soul gets jealous
Listen to your mind and your flesh rebellious
We lied to ourselves, the moment we felt it
Temptation, contemplating, we dead wrong
Bargaining with a snake will get you ate-up
Eve on the sh__, then we rig the sh__
Squeeze on the clip, that'll make 'em rich
Sometimes, I feel like I'm on my own...

This is my final fantasy through archaic insanity
We shall overcome like negro spirituals in slavery
Awakens me you have the cadency, to visit in my sleep
But you are not welcome here, His bloodshed has set me free
When the sirens ring, when the twilight bring
Highlighting to the sky-lining
When it's goodbye ring, bye bye ring, ring
Bye, bye, ring
When the sirens ring, when the twilight bring
Highlighting to the sky-lining
When it's goodbye ring, bye bye ring, ring
Bye, bye, ring, ring, ring




















No comments:

Post a Comment