Saturday, October 26, 2013

Truth Hurts


[Rebel Conscious]
Hear no evil, seek no love
From those people, you can't trust 
I am cuz, I'm your brother 
Why hate Cons? Love your mother 
Father if you got 'em, guns, violence, sex, shot 'em
Triple 7 essence got 'em, trippy with the weapons spot 'em
Sharpshooter, I ruler, yes I roam 
Mr. I sell rocks off-of my iPhone 
So gone...left the piff alone 
Found eternal sunshine without the mask on 
Now the spotless mind lives outside of your time zone 
It's a wedding, that's refreshing, when they know why I'm gone
I can only imagine nostalgic upbringing 
I'm not Antwone, but still hear 'em bells ringing 
And the angels singing, rebel human being 
Still thuggin', my president too
Ain't afraid to send them goons to hem up a fool
Coincidence, mirrors what life is 
Lessons recycle them, why they call him trifling 
Cause my pants sag and my flesh inked up?
Never turned a page, but judged the cover of a book 
Webster nigga, how can you define what life is?
The truth hurts, give your ears Arthritis 

Yo, I can only imagine what you people thinking now 
This the Rebel man, Dead Poet speak to these people 

[Dead Poet]
Friend to few, enemy to many 
Frienemies who pretend to be, but behind the smiles
Jealousy and envy...two vile whores
Excuse my espanol mi amor, but yours truly was truly outcast
Like 3 Stacks
98 the grimy fakes said, "He's wack"
Back when I rocked the knotty bush 
Nap-sack full of rhyme books, young dude from the Brook...Nam
Where Cee Cipher Punks jumped out of Crown Vics
Modern day Viet Cong 
In the concrete wildereness
Where the Prison Industrial Complex is killing us 
Open your eyes modern day slavery my dude (yes sir)
Genocide, homicide, Willie Lynch syndrome 
No one's an individual, they've all been cloned
Fire, brimstone, I don't have to preach it 
Cause what God wrote through the Holy Ghost all eyes can see it 
Best believe it, please have mercy Jesus, I'm so broken 
But at the same time, I'm still chosen, outspoken 
Against the beast from The Omen and all of his spokesmen 
My heart writes this, golden touch King Midas 
Truth hurts, give your ears Arthritis  



No comments:

Post a Comment