Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wake Up



[Rebel Conscious]
Flossin mighty hard, but they ain't got a pot to piss in
Never follow rules, so they ain't asking for permission
Wanna be a boss, but don't know how to play position
I know, I know, they just tryin' be different
Wake up, lace up before the trumpet sounds
Miles Davis, why they hate us? Because God made us
In His image, to be specific,  explicit
Paint a picture so vivid, you url just tryin' to envision it
Wake up, this is a compound
Verse you nerds never learn how to dumb it down
If the art of expression is free
Why is hip hop enslaved to a certain type of sound to be?
Cause it is so, at the edge never felt this close before
Not scared to move forward cause it I do I'll probably float
I'll live forever, my music told me better
Not at all the best, but recited every letter
Guiness World Record when I'm sipping on stout
So play this at my funeral, have no doubts
Eugoly will read, Rebel Cons Live Sold Out
If you were sleeping in, I wouldn't hesistate to shout
Wake up
Wake up
Stupid nigga, wake up, wake up

[Dead Poet]
Divide and conquer, unmasked there lies the monster
New World Order, sheep slaughtered by those behind the mind of Obama
This system is designed to indoctrinate your mind
So good is evil and evil is fine
Relax, recline, choose your poison
Homosexuality, even little boys and
Little girls, it makes me wanna url
Ain't no power in the princes of this sinful world
So I spit it how I live it til the masses grow livid
Conspire to hang me like Emmett
But I ain't even finished
Beat 'em at their own game and I ain't even scrimage
Been ill since the age of 7
X that, since I stepped out the gates of heaven, somebody page the Reverend
Thank Yah for His amazing blessings
Without His grace, I'm-a disgrace, no question
No amount of material posessions
Can replace His Son dying to erase our transgressions
My confession via musical expression
Is legend, heard through the ears of a man deafened
These are the last days
Turn from your wicked ways
And do the knowledge to what the Holy Scriptures say
Wake...up...right...now
Yes

































No comments:

Post a Comment